Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Toddler Breast Pics Would U Feed Ur Toddler Breast Milk Left Over From Ur Newborn Even If He/she Isn't Breastfed?

Would u feed ur toddler breast milk left over from ur newborn even if he/she isn't breastfed? - toddler breast pics

Was it good?

8 comments:

massageo... said...

It would absolutely not hurt him or her. Breast milk is the healthiest food more perfect than we can feed our children. I personally have no doubt that the fact that your child no longer needs the milk, but it depends on you.

Mimi said...

Although technically still nursing a baby, but I want to give a child over 10 of a cup of milk, if I had to leave to leave (the intention to about 4 or 5). - Or even my partner: P
I'm not sure what I could do it (I may be a little strange)

certainly will not hurt (except at startup and then of course I want to have, do not go you know someone) to drink.

Lina's Mommy said...

It would be my 2 years damage was curious pumped milk with the child by her was one ounces in a cup and she hated that it was good to it because it was hot, but now I've got "mt care for milk and now says: "Baby, that milk is not me," too cute.

marycont... said...

Some hospitals accept human milk for premature infants who do not nurse or mother, do not produce enough milk. Instead of a blood bank .... Milk is a bank. Tests must be conducted to ensure that you have no contagious diseases.

greatdia... said...

Visit hospitals on the first donation of breast milk

You can also use the remains of what is now waiting in the fridge for the baby at a later date.

If your child wants milk then used to hurt them, but I want to save.

Stefani P said...

If during the period of storage, safe. Breast milk is the healthiest kind of cows' milk and no matter if you are breast-feeding or not.

threenor... said...

Oh, absolutely!

Jess said...

Certainly not ... Sheep!

Post a Comment