Can They Cook?What Would U Do If Ya Woman Or Man Can't Cook? - can you cook boil in bag rice without the bag
Discussed In fact, I am: a woman who always told me to cook, one day I ate at home, he was good and everything, but when I went into the kitchen for scrap my plate than I on the paper plates and bags for restaurant's name to realize it ... I confronted them and was angry at me, but the fact that they do not cook dinner for me.I told him that if you cook for me, I cook rice? She had nothing in the kitchen cabinet, but some Kool Aid and I realized that this woman is bogus, and had to make up with her as soon as possible
I want a woman who is my heart, reach mind stik my love and my belly while one.it means sex without a major quality of the food is so incomplete.I want to try a woman, at least to cook Rachel Ray and Pauline or standby --N as Mr.Neely 's wife.So my question is: What would you do if your husband or wife can not cook?


4 comments:
WTF food has to do a relationship? You know what, that's really shallow of you, I hate women who do what the stereotypical woman, so I know what a gentleman and learn to cook Ing ****-.
Look at his other properties .. Wisdom and kindness .. .. Good sense of humor. Decency ... .. You know things, spirituality, which really means something. You can buy more food and a good cookbook. Cooking does not seem worth it ... If you break something not so stupid for cooking. trying to please with the purchase of food. If you do not for dinner. ? Are you sure that you much of anything
will be asked before marriage, everything that comes after the wedding in May, to learn to cook
What is your G / F, had you out of a lie. Good Riddance. Your up to date!
Post a Comment