Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby White Blister On Gums What To Do For Blister In My Sons Mouth?

What to do for blister in my sons mouth? - baby white blister on gums

My little boy of 2 years complained about the head of his "injury" for the last two days. Finally I decided that his mouth hurt and thats it is a white bubble like thing on the inside of the cheek. I think this could be a cold sore or something, because I have a little tomato, which took another day to him. Baby Orajel or advice on what I can to counteract this? I'm going to the pediatrician?

7 comments:

♫jayel and the terrible 2's♫ said...

Baby Orajel works well. Could be a sign of thrush?

Simply put Orajel is deemed necessary, even Orajel on my daughter and, surprisingly, also works if I toothache.

Ethel said...

The hand-foot-mouth disease which usually occurs in the mouth with blisters in a few days is blisters on my hands and my feet. Many Tylenol or ibuprofen disadvantages pain, fluids, such as your mouth is painful, but not much more. Sting Orajel, but if you prefer, you can.

Met S said...

Sounds like it could be a sore mouth. before any drugs have a reading of it:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article6150406.ece

Alice said...

I would try to use baby Orajel - or children bonjela / bonjela cool and if not performed within a week, as I examine what has contributed to out.Hope .=]

Chris 5 said...

Orajel baby should do the job if it is not the doctor.

Proud Mommy of 3 :) said...

Thrush is a white bulb, where they numb Oragel

theresad said...

talk to your doctor and see what he recommended to use

Post a Comment