Friday, January 29, 2010

Favorite Cuban Cigar What Is Everybody's Favorite Cigar?

What is everybody's favorite Cigar? - favorite cuban cigar

Please be detailed and do not say "Cubano"
I have very good ratings Birthdays Padron 1964 or 1926, and someone tries to include an examination?
Last question: What is the favorite drink of the world, while smoking a cigar?

5 comments:

sgdonova... said...

I like Romeo y Julieta, Cohiba and Macanudo. In addition, the Montecristo brand is also very good.

Crown Royal whiskey or any partner is a good snuff.

damadman... said...

Partagas 150


Johnnie Walker Blue Label

Kat F said...

My boyfriend loves Romeo y Julieta cigars. They are not very expensive, but they are of good quality. One thing I recommend is not cigars hand-rolled from Honduras, they taste like pee.

David L said...

Anything made by Punch, Cohiba, Romeo y Julieta, Macanudo, Dunhill and Monte Christo.

Port wine, Cognac (my favorite) or a good whiskey.

Steven S said...

Maduro Cohiba and Montecristo, while tags

Johney Walker Black

Post a Comment