Saturday, January 16, 2010

Digestive Cleansing How Can I Cleanse My Digestive System After Eating Junk Food?

How can I cleanse my digestive system after eating junk food? - digestive cleansing

I ate a lot of junk food the day before, and I want to leave me as soon as possible, because I usually eat, and daily exercise. Are Over-the-counter medicine that you can kind of reset / clear the digestive system? Thank you.

6 comments:

ASGopt said...

Whatever you do, do not go to treatment, "two points" that exist. They are swindlers, and do bring unhealthy otherwise messing up your internal flora. No real doctor agreed that labor and are a good thing.

The best way to cleanse your intestines and, of course, as it should be cleaned, is to drink plenty of water and food to eat rich in fiber, like whole grains, fruits and vegetables.

Moreover, this is my personal opinion, but one night, eating junk food, do no harm if you eat healthy and regularly excercize. You can use a little more about this disease. They feel that the food is spoiled your diet healthy and free the leg of your system of waste. The reality is that they do not, you do not worry. It takes months of junk food to eat regularly in your system, in which the need to reset, "".

sprott88 said...

Digestion is the mechanical and chemical breakdown of food into smaller components into a form that can be included, eg by a river of blood. The process ends with stool. The food in his mouth chewing, will be distributed by the teeth and the salivary glands. Then go into the esophagus into the stomach. Acids degradation of most foods. The "rest" through your small intestine, large intestine as waste through its inputs and outputs. Digestion is a form of degradation. In conclusion, the digestive process of conversion of complex substances into simpler ones, to facilitate the absorption and assimilation by the body. Here is a website that is interesting I find it, too.

Ariel said...

I agree to eat with the first answer, lots of vegetables, salads and fruits and drink lots of water. I also recommend hot tea or hot drinks, because the hot liquid is a colon cleanser.
Another great and very healthy is to cook the beets, then cut and eat warm with the sauce, if desired. Beets are wonderful in calming the gut and distribute food to a stool right of junk to be done. Food hot makes it even more efficient and clean the liver.
I ate junk food the other day, and yesterday was a salad, vegetable soup that I have a lot of hot tea, strawberries and apples, vegetables and chili I made. The rest of the junk food was removed from my system quite well. Usually eat really healthy and I exercise every day, I realized how fucking junk food makes me feel. Well, I hope to help you! Take care:)

smart girl said...

lol .... No drugs or fast, you can get rid of toxins. Eat fruits, raw vegetables and plenty of water for a day. Get rid of the bad things he has received, fast food.

Orla C said...

No, only to return to your usual routine, well, trash and let the natural system.

Louie G said...

Water.

Post a Comment