Friday, January 1, 2010

Kitchen Paint Colours I'm Going To Paint My Kitchen Soon, What Are The Most Popular Kitchen Colours Now?

I'm going to paint my kitchen soon, what are the most popular kitchen colours now? - kitchen paint colours

My devices are white and I painted my cabinets white also, then the box to add something for the tile backsplash and do stove and oven area.

1 comment:

NewGrand... said...

I want to beat a light green like celery, but because the equipment and furniture is white and the Splash is the tin, I would for a darker color.
The kitchens are to be painted in the colors of food, but you have to stick to this rule. If it were, for me I would be something along the lines of dark taupe, or receives a large amount of light in the kitchen, you might even have a chocolate brown. Bring a touch of color such as red, orange, yellow, or accessories wallpaper borders. Remember to hang on the border at the top of the wall - no more hanging 'in' in the walls. If you do not want a border, try a large piece of art on the wall color, and colored seat cushions in their seats.

Post a Comment