Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tool Motorcycle Chrome Bolt Cap What Is In A Motorcycle Tool Kit.?

What is in a motorcycle tool kit.? - tool motorcycle chrome bolt cap

Suzki I have a GS550 and 1981, I built a toolbox, but you do not know what set inside.

13 comments:

forktail... said...

hmmm, first

Playing cards, volt / ohm, alligator clips, gauge, vacuum regulator plug, key for the candles, ribbons, Allen wrench, a cres key wrench in various sizes, thread and have only in the event of a seal.

chopperc... said...

depends on what you drive. and at what age and in what state of repair. I boarded a helicopter flathead old, but I'm not just a bar and turn the light creeps if I do not much. Always goes to you and you see there. As things their jap journey you must abide mille meter key 10 and A 12. Aircraft and any other screwdriver.as vicegrip Phillips and Allen wrench. Duct Tape for the case, and thats about it. bike as you are very bad for free.

Firecracker . said...

Combination wrenches - 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 mm.
Screwdrivers - flat and Phillips (a 4-way is good for this)
Should spark plug (check their size can not - remember)
Gas Pliers
Needlenose pliers
A few cable ties
Tape

This should take care most of their needs. The board has never been standard equipment, but they are useful.

You also want to modify a key or PIN to your shocks.
It depends on the style you have.

jesse w said...

Tools

supafly_... said...

Get a socket wrench set of 150 pieces, and Sears, and a screwdriver set. Go to Home Depot and Sears for everything you need to find on the street.

Get in or Hayes Manual Clymer shop.

nin_tao said...

It depends on when you create a kit for travel or at home on smaller projects. On the way to consider what can go wrong and what you need to fix it for you from one point - as, for example, connection kits, a portable compressor fix a flat in the middle of nowhere. Now I would not recommend connecting a tire, but are blocked if you can achieve your only chance to civilization. However, a basic set of screwdrivers (Phillips, Allen, Torx), May-system keys, pliers, and again, depending on the type of riding (cross country) must be in the city to be able to grab things.

But on 2 wheels, do not try on anything you are not 100% sure that you can do to work well. I've seen my share of causing a bicycle accident caused by improper installation of parts. Personally, I think I am a moderate amount of work on my bike, but I did (some things, and even some that I did not) for professionals!

Imagine a bike and a plane, instead of a car. Get a tire on a car is often a problem ... But at the same level, in a wordorrad or aircraft may be much worse.

emucompb... said...

This is a simple toolkit
a handful, and some things that you plug into it - screwdrivers in different sizes
Allen (hex) key in all sizes of things on the bike
A small key
A hard open-end fit in a few numbers on a bike nut
A small pair of tweezers
The spark plug tool

I think that's all for me. Allen keys are very useful. Everything else, I use nothing instead of my toolbox.

=
One thing that did not have my bike, is a wireless thingie to reactivate the cycle easier.

f100_sup... said...

It depends mainly on what I can work.

Most bikes are equipped with a set of simple tools. These are usually separated from the dealer if you want, and are dimensioned to fit into a holder, usually have under the seat.

I know some who consider building their phones, while the toolkit they need, and others who want nearly enough to the side of the road again.

f100_sup... said...

It depends mainly on what I can work.

Most bikes are equipped with a set of simple tools. These are usually separated from the dealer if you want, and are dimensioned to fit into a holder, usually have under the seat.

I know some who consider building their phones, while the toolkit they need, and others who want nearly enough to the side of the road again.

wiggysan... said...

Tools

wiggysan... said...

Tools

easygoin... said...

As above .. More info .. Flat head screwdriver Phillips-head screwdriver, 10,11,12,13,14, Open End mm / keychain. Pliers wire cutters ..

Low_Jac said...

Let me say this in a library, if you ever need to open the game, chances are, the bike is too late to fix something in the toolbox.

Spark Plug Tool
Assortment of other trash, does not need the.

Post a Comment