Do women wait on calling a guy on purpose? - stylist thank you notes
One week I had a haircut for this cute stylist. We flirted a bit and talked about personal things about each during the cutting. After the haircut I gave him my card and told him that I communicate to you how much contact I loved the cut. A few days later I tried to call you at work, but it was busy the next day and left a letter of thanks and a voucher for ice cream. The next day I left a message saying that I am gentle and if I wanted to remind you that would be available. I called and spoke more than 10 minutes. I asked her out and she said yes and he would call if they are not busy. It has been 3 days and I've heard nothing to that done on purpose or I blow?


No comments:
Post a Comment