Sunday, December 6, 2009

Disco Imagine What Movie Is This? 70's Disco I Think...?

What movie is this? 70's disco i think...? - disco imagine

I am i playing in the play "The Wiz Wiz and my manager told me to watch a movie in the next few days to get the character. but I forgot his name ... I think the title is "orange" in it, and I know his 70s over the years. I think it was a disc made of a kind The title was two words ... I can not remember if the orange is the first word or the second ... Thank you !!!!!

12 comments:

quantumb... said...

The film comes to mind is "A Clockwork Orange by Stanley Kubrick in 1971. Certainly not a record, but a very good film anyway!

Certainly there are songs that are sung in the movie though, as "Singing in the Rain".

ederipo said...

Perhaps this is the film by Stanley Kubrick, A Clockwork Orange, I think it's is called.

Bad Dog said...

The Wiz.
Staring
Diana Ross as Dorthy
Michael Jackson as Scarecrow
1978

David C said...

There is a movie called The Wiz. Michael Jackson and Dianna Ross were in it.

Kristyn Lang said...

omg .. The .. Wiz full of people with black skin color!
Warning: There are no white people in the movie .. thats racist against whites.

.. I am not racist, my nephew and my brother are black

Bar None said...

Clockwork Orange?

Bar None said...

Clockwork Orange?

Bar None said...

Clockwork Orange?

blueshmu... said...

Clockwork Orange? but its hard not to

Rebecca S said...

It was "The Wiz" with Michael Jackson and Dianah Ross.

Rebecca S said...

It was "The Wiz" with Michael Jackson and Dianah Ross.

Rebecca S said...

It was "The Wiz" with Michael Jackson and Dianah Ross.

Post a Comment